It’s been almost 2 weeks since the sale of JAMB ePINs and registration began and prospective candidates have been sighted jostling to complete their registration process.
Yesterday, on my afternoon stroll, I passed by two cybercafes – JAMB registration centers if you may, and they were bustling with lots of young people who wanted to register for the exams.
This sight brought back memories and I wondered; do we have to go through this stress all the time?
Well, no! Prospective candidates need not go through all that hassle anymore. Interswitch has made the registration process very easy. With just six easy steps, you can register for JAMB using your phone:
- Candidates should obtain the National Identification Number (NIN), this is mandatory
- SMS ‘NIN’, space, & your 11-digit NIN number to 55019 e.g [NIN 00123456789]. Note that there should be a space between the word ‘NIN’ and your 11-digit NIN.
- You’ll receive an SMS with your 10-digit profile code and your registered NIN name.
- Visit JAMB website, click purchase of 2021 application document, and enter your 10-digit
- Select ‘Pay Online’ to pay on the website via Interswitch or pay via the Quickteller website/app or at the nearest Quickteller Paypoint outlet.
- Your ePIN will be delivered to your registered telephone number and you can present same at any JAMB accredited CBT centre for registration.