“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the spirit sayeth unto the churches.” Rev: 2:29 .
As directed by the Holy Spirit, His Eminence, Reverend Emmanuel Mobiyina Oshoffa, Pastor and Supreme Head of the Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide, hereby instructs that on Sunday, 4th September, 2022, & Sunday 2nd October, 2022, all members of the C.C.C. Worldwide are to humble themselves before the Lord in worship.
The Bible says, “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” 2nd Chronicles 7:14.
On the specified worship days, Celestial Church of Christ members all over the world are to obey the following directives as they appear before the Lord in worship.
- All male members, irrespective of age, position or rank, are to be adorned in their “Brother” sutana without loins.
- All female members, irrespective of age, position or rank, are to be adorned in their “Sister” sutana without loins.
- No one must enter into or seat in the altar to worship on the specified days.
- The sidesman to light the seven candles at the beginning of the Sunday Service must enter into the altar in his “Brother” sutana and loins and must exit the altar immediately after lighting the candles and take off his loins.
- The Shepherd in Charge of each parish must act as Service Conductor for the worship and must stand at the entrance to the altar to conduct the day’s service, and not inside the altar.
- The seven female elders must vacate their seats and worship amidst the parish congregation. PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY !!!
The Celestial Church of Christ is the last boat of salvation. The church has a divine mandate to cleanse the world. Come before the Lord with a repentant and contrite heart and in total humility! The Holy Spirit has instructed us to pray fervently as follows on the specified days:
- Ask for the forgiveness of your sins.
- Ask the Lord to forgive the sins of the country, Nigeria, and look upon our nation with mercy.
- Pray for the leaders of Nigeria.
- Pray that there should be no war in Nigeria. Pray against bloodshed, banditry, kidnappings, violence and insecurity in Nigeria.
- Pray that Nigeria should not disintegrate.
- Pray for peace in the Celestial Church of Christ.
- Pray for the unity and oneness of the Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide.
- Pray for the leadership of the Celestial Church of Christ Worldwide.
All Shepherds in Charge, Circuit Heads, Superintendents of Province, State Evangelists must ensure full compliance.
This is a spiritual directive from the Holy Spirit to the Celestial Church of Christ. Do not deviate, do not violate. Obedience is better than sacrifice.
May the Lord hearken to our prayers in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Superior Evangelist Kayode Ajala, M.P.I.C .
For: C.C.C Media .
Tuesday, 30th August, 2022